“Water is the essence of life. It’s matrix, mother and a half. There is no life without water”
This is the description of the water made by Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, Hungarian scientist, winner of the Nobel Prize for medicine and physiology in 1937 and discoverer of vitamin C.
All of us experience a very simple, even trivial thing every day: we can’t live without water!
Water in our body
Water is the essential element for our life, the fundamental ingredient that allows our body, but in truth life itself, to exist. There are many functions that the water does in and for our organism.
- HELPS TRANSFORM FOOD INTO ENERGY
- PROTECTS ORGANS
- HELPS THE BODY ABSORB NUTRIENTS
- REPRESENTS 75% OF THE MUSCLE MASS, 83% OF THE BLOOD, 22% OF THE SKELETON AND 75% OF THE BRAIN
- REGULATES BODY TEMPERATURE
- ELIMINATES TOXINS
- LUBRICATES THE JOINTS
- TRANSPORTS OXYGEN AND NUTRIENTS
- HELPS BREATHING
- HERNIATED DISC
- URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- WATER RETENTION
- RENAL CALCULES
- RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS